Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring has Sprung!

Spring is in full swing in Prescott!  Despite the windy weather, the warm air and blossoming trees are sweet smells easily uplifting me out of the brown/cold winter.  Our tulips and daffodils have opened, attracting my camera and lovely butteflies.  Our pear trees in our backyard are shimmering in a white veil of blossoms, swarming with bees and attracting butterflies as well.  All this pollen and wind does wonders to my sinuses and eyes, meaning giving me a fuzzy head.  Oh well, this changing season brings with it optimism as I finalize my thesis for the goal of graduating mid-may.

Courthouse, Downtown Prescott

Pear Tree Blossoms

Daffodil, soft focus

A Tulip Chair

Tulips, photographed through a drinking glass

Tulips and water

Tulips photographed through a drinking glass

Iris and water

ready to bloom

Daffodil

No comments: